WRNS PANTHER PRIDE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION DATES
- The WRNS Panther Pride (“Promotion”) will begin on JANUARY 16, 2017 AT 6AM and end on JANUARY 31ST, 2017 AT 9AM.
- The deadline for entries is JANUARY 30TH, 2017 AT 5PM
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in Station’s listening area. Employees of WRNS (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
- CONTESTS VALUED AT OVER $600 CAN ONLY BE WON BY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD EVERY 60 DAYS.
- WINNER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE A VALID ID AT TIME OF WINNING.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
VIA FACEBOOK (or other social networking services or platforms) –Visit the Station Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/951wrns If you have not already “LIKED” the Station Facebook page, you may be required to “LIKE” the Station Facebook page before you can enter the Promotion. POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF SHOWING PANTHER PRIDE AND USE THE HASHTAG #WRNSPantherPride. Facebook entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to submit the entry at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account by Facebook. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or the Carolina Panthers. By submission of an entry, an entrant releases Facebook or Instagram from any responsibility or liability for the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. You are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook, Instagram or the Carolina Panthers.
VIA INSTAGRAM – POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF SHOWING PANTHER PRIDE AND USE THE HASHTAG #WRNSPantherPride. Post a photo on Instagram by tagging the station’s Instagram account at @wrnsfm. Entrants in a Instagram promotion do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but the winner(s) must provide all requested information at the time the winner(s) is selected and notified, including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Message and data rates may apply. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry. Only one entry per Instagram account is permitted.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Only one entry per person, regardless of entry means. Only one Facebook or Instagram entry per person and one entry per Facebook or Instagram account are permitted. If multiple entries come in from the same person from different accounts, only one entry will be used for final drawing.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING
- Prize is as follows:
- (1) One Autographed Carolina Panthers replica helmet
- (1) One Autographed Carolina Panthers Wilson football signed by Shaq Thompson, Star Lotulelei, and Kurt Coleman
- (1) One Carolina Panthers baseball cap
- (1) One Carolina Panthers t-shirt
- Chance of winning depends on the number of entries. One entry per person ONLY.
- Entries must include both hashtags to win.
- Entrants do not have to be present to win.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Winner will be chosen on January 30th and will be announced on Tuesday, January 31st at 8:30a and will be posted on Facebook. Winner will be notified via the way they entered (tagged via Facebook or Instagram.)
- Winner(s) (or their parents or legal guardians if under the age of majority) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and release, publicity release, and/or guest/traveling companion release within ten (10) days of notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) may be chosen. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to complete, sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and release, publicity release, and/or guest/traveling companion release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified in the prize notification, all prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the Station at the address below. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Prize or prize certificates will not be mailed to the winner(s) without the winner’s or winners’ prior written consent in which the winner(s) shall agree to assume its risk of loss. The Station, its sponsor(s), or promotional partner(s) are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Station or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, the Station may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return to the Station any required release.
- By participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant the Station a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit the items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are 18 years of age or older; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to the Station the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, the Station in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification. By participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the Station, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. The Station may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return to the Station any required release.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the Station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the Station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the Station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any part of a Promotion prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Station’s control.
- To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “Official Rules” or “Winner List” to WRNS Panther Pride Winner List or Official Rules Request, WRNS, 1361 Colony Drive, New Bern, NC 28562. A copy of the Official Rules and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of WRNS, 1361 Colony Drive, New Bern, NC 28562. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.