- Free Event and open to the general public.
- Event Entrance opens at 3:30pm on W.P.T. Hill Field
- Premium Ticket Holders park in Premium Lot (next to Subway) and use private entrance closest to the stage
- Attendees may enter the installation using either the Main Gate or the Wilson Gate (both accessible from HWY 24). Gates will be open for event access starting at 3 PM.
– Main Gate Directions: Upon entering the installation, attendees will continue on Holcomb Blvd. You will directed to one of the parking locations.
– Wilson Gate: You will remain on Wilson Blvd. to the Holcomb Blvd. Exit. You will then be directed to one of the parking locations.
– Due to the expected large crowds, we ask that people carpool to maximize traffic flow.
- General Parking: Parking will be available at the MCX Main Parking Lot with overflow parking at the Wallace Creek Fitness Center. There is NO roadside parking. Violators will be ticketed.
- Accessible Parking: Accessible Parking available near main entrance at bldg. 84
- FREE Shuttle Service: Shuttles will be available at both the MCX and Wallace Creek Fitness Center parking lots to shuttle event attendees to and from the event site to the parking lots. Shuttle service will begin at 3:00 PM.
- Folding chairs, blankets, wagons, coolers (no glass or alcoholic beverages), and tents under 4ft are allowed. We recommend bringing sunscreen.
- The following items are prohibited: personal fireworks (including sparklers); outside alcoholic beverages; controlled illegal substances and their associated paraphernalia; weapons; Tasers; stun guns; tents including shade tents; and grills. All items will be confiscated. No pets allowed. Verified, registered service animals are permitted.
- Some of our vendors are cash only. There will be an ATM available for use.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase. Patrons are permitted to bring coolers (no glass containers or alcoholic beverages).
- Forget Something? The Camp Lejeune Main Exchange will remain open until 8 PM for your convenience.
- Weather Plan: In case of inclement weather, fireworks only will be displayed on July 5 (Not Open to the Public).
This event is FREE and open to the public. Due to security conditions aboard the installation, all bags, coolers, purses will be searched before entry is granted.
If you need further information please call 910-450-5270
No federal or USMC endorsement implied.