This Christmas we want to help a family in need win a brand new Trane heating system! Just tell us your story!! One deserving family will receive a brand new Trane system, five hundred dollars, & a visit from Toys for Tots to take care of the little ones. Please share your story with us, you have until Dec 8th to enter.. Our winner will be announced on air December 15th. It’s the season of giving, from Jackson and Son’s, Bojangles’, and WRNS! Click here to enter http://www.jacksonandsons.com/
Full rules :
2017 PROGRAM RULES
Campaign Name: Season of Giving
Company: Jackson and Sons, Inc.
Address: 2330 Indian Springs Road, Dudley, NC 28333
Jackson and Sons, Inc. will conduct “Season of Giving” substantially as described in these rules and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Description of “Season of Giving”: The purpose of “Season of Giving” is to find homeowners in need located in Eastern North Carolina that currently have no heating or cooling due to an inoperative/non-repairable system.
- Dates of “Season of Giving”: “Season of Giving” will kick off with pre-promotion on November 6th, 2017 and the pre-promote will end November 12th, 2017. The promotion will then begin on November 13th, 2017, and will end on December 8th, 2017. Two winners, will be announced on Friday, December 15th, 2017.
- How to Submit Your Entry as a Deserving Recipient:
- The homeowner(s) will provide in writing why his or her family is deserving of a new heating and air system.
- One entry per household. Season of Giving is based on the story/need, not the number of entries received.
- Applications may be submitted in one of 3 ways:
- By visiting website at www.jacksonandsons.com (fill out online and submit);
- By completing the nomination form and submitting in one of the three ways listed below:
- Jackson and Sons, Inc., 2330 Indian Springs Road, Dudley, NC 28333.
- Fax: 919-658-5040
- Email: email@example.com
iii. Or by providing your name; address, phone number and e-mail address and a brief explanation of why you are deserving of a new system; on a 3×5 index card and mail to: Jackson and Sons, Inc., 2330 Indian Springs Road, Dudley, NC 28333
- How are (2) Winners Chosen and Announced:
- An eight-member committee will select (2) winners from the entries received between November 13th, 2017 and December 8th, 2017 and the (2) winners will be announced to the public on December 15, 2017.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the announcement or it is determined by Jackson and Sons that the selection does not qualify, committee reserves the right to determine an alternate recipient.
- Two new heating and air systems (does not include duct work), 14 SEER, 3 ton (1 per station) will be awarded to (2) eligible recipients:
- One new heating and air system will be installed by Jackson and Sons, Inc. at the (2) winners (recipients) homes.
- Installation dates will be scheduled between December 18th and 22nd, 2017. Jackson and Sons will change these dates only if necessary due to weather, or if unforeseen circumstances occur. Installation to be performed during normal business hours and is based on scheduling availability.
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be U.S. residents, and reside in Eastern North Carolina, be at least 18-years old, be the owner of the home on the application, must be living in the home, and must prove that they are deserving of a new heating and/or cooling system.
- Each recipient must submit proof of eligibility and home ownership.
- Home must have heating and air system that is inoperative/non-repairable. Must have existing duct work.
- Employees of the Jackson and Sons, Inc., “Season of Giving” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity / Use of Personal Information:
By participating, all participants and recipient(s) grant Jackson and Sons, Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in “Season of Giving”, participants agree that Jackson and Sons, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from participants in “Season of Giving” to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release: By participating, each participant and recipient waives any and all claims of liability against Jackson and Sons, Inc., its employees and agents, “Season of Giving” sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, Season of Giving, or from the use of any awarded system. In order to receive system, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by Jackson and Sons, Inc.
- Decisions: By submitting an application in “Season of Giving”, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Jackson and Sons, Inc. personnel. Jackson and Sons, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any participant and may refuse to award a system to a person who is ineligible or who Jackson and Sons, Inc. believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in “Season of Giving”, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Jackson and Sons, Inc. will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules; and the Jackson and Sons, Inc. decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of “Season of Giving” is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Jackson and Sons, Inc., Jackson and Sons, Inc. reserves the right to terminate “Season of Giving”, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Jackson and Sons, Inc. deems appropriate at any time during “Season of Giving”. All decisions will be made by Jackson and Sons, Inc. and are final. Jackson and Sons, Inc. may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary to apply or qualify.
- Jackson and Sons, Inc. disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct or results of “Season of Giving”.
- All entries become the property of Jackson and Sons, Inc. and will not be returned.
- The “Season of Giving” program may be cancelled at any time without any prior warning or notification if in the Jackson and Sons, Inc. management’s soul opinion; it’s the best decision for the campaign.